Users and/or customers confirm that the information provided is true, precise, complete and updated, accepting liability for any loss or damage that may arise as a consequence of non-compliance with this obligation. Where the information provided belongs to a third party, users and/or customers confirm that the corresponding third party has been informed of the aspects contained in this document and have obtained his or her authorisation to provide such information to ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL for the purposes indicated.
The website may house blogs, forums and other applications and or social media services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by users may be shared with other users of those services over which ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has no control whatsoever.
For the purpose of ensuring technical security and diagnostics of systems, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL may anonymously or pseudonymously record the IP address (a number that identifies each computer, system and server using the Internet Protocol to recognise each other and communicate over a network). This information may also be used for analytical purposes related to website performance.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection laws, website users and/or customers of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL are informed of the following:
The processor of the information voluntarily provided by users is:
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO S.C.L. S.L.
Company registration number: F22184196
Registered address: Matilde Sangüesa Castañosa, 5 50.015 Zaragoza
Purposes of personal data processing
The personal information voluntarily provided by users will be incorporated into databases owned by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL for the following purposes:
- The processing and management of requests for information and/or consultation, pre-orders or orders placed by users and/or customers via this website, telephone or e-mail.
- The management and control of the services offered by the website, telephone or e-mail related to consultations and provision of services.
- The sending of commercial information regarding ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL services and products that may be of interest to users, provided they have explicitly agreed to this.
- Managing website users
- Provision of the services included on the website and/or provision of requested information, whether via the website, telephone or e-mail. E-mails may contain and acknowledgement of receipt and reading.
- Managing the contractual or commercial relationship established between ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL and users and/or customers.
- Managing compliance with contractual or extra-contractual obligations accepted by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL.
- Managing and maintaining a single customer register in the marketing and promotion system of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL in case this has been explicitly agreed to.
- In cases where users provide explicit consent, the sending of advertising and informative communications regarding ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL and its activities, products, services, offerings and special promotions, in addition to documentation of a diverse nature that may be of interest or use to users and/or customers
Likewise, in each process where users provide their personal information, they will be informed of the obligatory or optional nature of its provision and of the consequences where it is not provided.
Information regarding data processing for the sending of communications
The information used or provided in the informative and/or promotional communications is processed by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL for purposes consisting of the sending of electronic communications of an informative nature detailing ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL’s services, activities, publications, celebrations and social and professional events that may be of interest to users and/or customers. The monitoring and optimisation of marketing campaigns will be carried out using technologies for this purpose.
The consent provided for the sending of such communications may be revoked at any time on any of the communications received via the mechanism set up for this purpose.
The criterion for retention of data will be based on users’ objection to its processing. Regardless of this, users may exercise their rights to access, rectification and erasure, restriction of processing, objection and portability of data by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third person personal data
Personal data retention period
The personal information provided will be retained for the period in which the contractual relationship is maintained, no request is received for its erasure by the interested party and must not be eliminated owing to its necessity for compliance with a legal obligations, for the formulation, exercise and defence of complaints, or when its retention is required to enable certain customer benefits, discounts or promotional advantages to be applied.
Where users revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data or exercise their rights of cancellation or erasure, their personal data will be blocked and held at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the period established by law to deal with any liabilities that may arise from their processing.
Justification for the processing of personal data
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is justified to perform personal data processing based on the following:
- Users and/or customers have given their explicit consent for the purposes described in section 2 of this policy that require processing of the users’ and/or customers’ data.
- Users and/or customers have provided their personal information in the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship in order to attend to their request for the management of the services related to their products.
- Users and/or customers have given their informed consent for the sending of commercial communications related to ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL products and/or services that may be of interest to them, for the installation of monitoring systems that inform on browsing habits according to the cookies policy, or for the sending of information requested via contact forms.
There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the processing of users’ and/or customers’ personal data by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL resides in article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), point 1, letters a), b) and c), and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 governing Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
The personal data of website users and/or customers of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL may be communicated to the following categories of interested parties:
- Entities with which website users and/or customers of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has collaboration agreements that permit the correct fulfilment of contracts signed by those users and/or customers.
- Business services providers with which ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has collaboration agreements that permit the execution and correct fulfilment of such contracts..
- Insurance companies with which ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has collaboration agreements that permit the execution and correct fulfilment of such contracts.
- Financial entities with which ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has collaboration agreements that permit the execution and correct fulfilment of such contracts.
- Computer service providers.
- Public administrations and entities, for compliance with the obligations to which ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is directly subject and/or when the corresponding legal authorisation exists.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL does not currently transfer data internationally.
Rights of interested parties
Users and/or customers may contact ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL to exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection and portability, and to object to automated decision-making. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in the case where it has been granted for a specific purpose and are free to modify their preferences at all times.
Users and/or customers may exercise any of the rights described in the preceding paragraph by sending an e-mail indicating the right they wish to exercise to ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL addressed to email@example.com
Users and/or customers are informed that they may address complaints of any kind to the Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, which is the GDPR supervisory authority in Spain.
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, the European Union’s data protection regulations, and the Spanish Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Moreover, users and/or customers are informed that this policy may be modified owing to changes in the requisites set out in the laws in force at any time, to court rulings and changes in jurisprudence, and to changes in the actions and strategy of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL. The publication of this policy, and its access by users, will take place on this website, in the understanding that the relationship established with them prior to any changes will be governed by the rules expressed at the time they accessed the website in order to establish this relationship.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is dedicated to the growing, packaging and sale of rice.
Website owner details
In order to comply with the obligation to inform stipulated in the applicable personal data protection laws and Article 10 of Spanish Law No. 34/2002 of July 11, governing information society services and electronic commerce, you are informed that this website is the property of
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL SL, with company registration number F22184196 and registered address at C/Matilde Sangüesa Castañosa, 5 50015 Zaragoza.
The role of processor of the personal data and the obligations inherent to the website owner will be borne by the company in accordance with the type of service involved.
This information makes up and governs the terms and conditions of use, disclaimer and obligations that website users agree to uphold.
“Website”: domain www.arrozbrazal.es and arrozbrazal.es with own services made available to Internet users.
“User”: natural person who uses or navigates the website in his or her name or on behalf of the legal person he or she represents.
“Content”: the pages that comprise the totality of this website, which make up the information and services that ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL makes available to Internet users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, hyperlinks, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and font codes, and any type of material contained on the website in general.
“Hyperlink”: also known as a link, a technique by which a user can navigate through different pages on the web, or on Internet, with a single click on a text, icon, button or feature containing the link.
“Cookies”: technical means for tracing and monitoring navigation on websites. These are small text files that are stored on the user’s computer or device. This method has implications for privacy, which means that ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL will provide a timely and reliable notification of their use.
Terms and conditions of use
By simply using the website means the natural or legal person is considered to be a user, which implies the obligation of accepting fully and unreservedly each and every one of the clauses and general terms included in the legal notice. Users that are not in agreement with the clauses and terms and conditions of use set out in this legal notice must refrain from using the website.
This legal notice is subject to changes and updating, which means that the version posted by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL may be different at each time users access the website. Users must therefore read the legal notice at every occasion they access the website.
Through the website, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL grants users access and use of the different contents posted on the Internet by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL or by authorised third parties.
Users are obligated and agree to use the website and its contents in accordance with the laws in force, and are notified of any warnings or instructions, either by means of this legal notice or in any other location within website contents, and according to generally accepted rules of coexistence, mores and good customs.
To this end, users are obligated and agree to abstain from using any of the contents of the website for purposes that are unlawful, prohibited by this legal notice or the laws in force, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, impair or hinder the normal use of the contents, computer equipment, documents, files and any class of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or leased by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
Users are obligated and agree not to transfer, disseminate or make available to third parties any class of material contained by the website, including but not restricted to information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, hyperlinks, graphic design and font codes, or any other material to which they may gain access as users of the website.
Likewise, in compliance with this obligation, users must abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available for any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorisation is granted by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL, the holder of the corresponding rights, or when such an action is permitted by law.
- Erasing, manipulating or any form of altering of the copyright and other identifying information included in the rights reserved by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL or any of its owners, of their digital fingerprints and/or identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- Users must abstain from obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents through the use of means or procedures other than, as the case may be, those made available for this purpose or that may be indicated for this purpose on the website where the contents are located, or, in general, of those habitually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not pose a risk of damaging or disabling the website, its services and/or contents.
All the brands, trade names or distinguishing marks of any class that appear on the website are the property of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL, or, where applicable, of third parties that have authorised their use. No insinuation is given that the use or access to the website grants users any rights whatsoever over such brands, trade names and/or distinguishing marks, nor that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over these contents have been transferred to users.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL or third parties, where applicable. Therefore, the intellectual property rights are held by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL or the third parties that have authorised ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL with their use, and these parties hold the exclusive exploitation rights over them in any form, particularly the rights for reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, and no account is the understanding is given that they have been transferred to or their use authorised for users of the website unless they obtain these rights in writing from their legitimate owner.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, and any damage to the intellectual or industrial property rights of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL or the third parties included on the website that may have transferred contents will result in the corresponding legal action being taken.
Any individuals that propose the setting up of hyperlinks between their website and this website must observe and comply with the following terms and conditions:
Prior authorisation is not required when the hyperlink only permits access to the home page but does not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of hyperlink will require explicit and unequivocal authorisation from ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL.:
- Hyperlinks are forbidden from websites or pages that contain themes, names, materials or information deemed inappropriate, profane, slanderous, illegal, obscene, indecent or illicit, or material or information that infringe any relevant intellectual property right, rights of privacy or rights of publicity.
- The creation of frames with the website or pages belonging to ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is strictly forbidden.
- The making of false, misleading or offensive statements or indications regarding ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL, its executives, employees or collaborators, or any individuals listed on the website for any reason, or of website users or the contents supplied is strictly forbidden.
- No statement or understanding is to be given that ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has authorised the hyperlink or has supervised or accepted in any way the contents offered or made available on the website that establishes the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the hyperlink.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established must not contain information or contents that are illicit or offensive to generally accepted mores and good customs, and public order; nor must it contain contents that contravene the rights of any third party.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is unable to guarantee that there will not be interruptions or errors when accessing the website and its contents, or that these will be updated. However, every effort will be made, should any occur, to prevent or remediate any interruptions or errors and to update the contents. Consequently, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL accepts no liability for any damage or loss of any kind affecting users caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of website service during its provision or prior to it.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL denies, with the exceptions made in the laws in force, any liability for the damage or loss of any nature that may be caused by the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the website and of its contents where they do not meet the expectations of usefulness that users may have attributed to the website and its contents.
The role of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. Such hyperlinks cannot be construed as suggestions or recommendations.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL accepts no liability for the contents of websites accessed via hyperlinks, for the operation of usefulness of the hyperlinks, or for the results of such hyperlinks. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations to users’ computer systems (hardware and software), documents or files, denying any liability for damage or loss of any kind that may be caused to users for this reason.
Access to the website does not imply any obligation for ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL to monitor for the absence of viruses, worms or any other element harmful to computer systems. It is up to users at all times to have the appropriate tools available to detect and disinfect harmful software. Therefore, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL accepts no liability for possible security errors that may occur when providing website service, or for any damage or loss that may be caused to the users’ or third-party computer systems (hardware and software) and the files or documents stored on them as a consequence of the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to access the services and contents of the website, or for Internet browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of Internet browsers
Given the dynamic and changing nature of the information and services provided via the website, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL makes every effort to guarantee the total truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the contents. The information contained on the pages comprising the website is made available to interested individuals for the purpose of informing, advising, disseminating and advertising, among others.
Limitation of liability
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL accepts no liability for decisions that may be taken by users based on this information when it is correct, or for possible incidents beyond its control. This information is subject to possible changes in its contents from time to time and without prior notification owing to enlargement, improvement, correction or updating of those contents
Any notifications or communications made by the parties will be valid in accordance with the means accepted by law. Those made in relation to this website are considered effective for all purposes when they are made through the actual website.
The provision of website service and contents is made, in principle, with an indefinite duration. Nonetheless, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL is, without prejudice to any contractual rights accepted, authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of website service and/or of any of its contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL will provide prior notice of the termination or suspension of the website.
ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL has a customer service department that may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaints that may be lodged by users recognised as consumers according to the provisions of the laws in force will be processed by the customer service department of ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL and may be submitted via any of the means of contact specified in this legal notice. A response will be made by a suitable means within a period of 30 days.
In case of complaint or where it has been dismissed by ARROCERA DEL PIRINEO, SCL, consumers have recourse to the consumer protection agencies in your autonomous region or to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform established under Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of 21 May, on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
For any queries that arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this legal notice, and any complaints that may arise from its use, all the parties involved are subject to the courts of Spain in accordance with the procedural laws in force.
The legal notice is governed by the laws of Spain and the applicable personal data protection laws.